Thursday, March 26, 2020

A Boring Day, Filming Blog



Today is Thursday, March 26th, 2020. I just did a little bit of filming. I re did a part where i had to speak. While i was filming, I had to actually talk. I have a towel on my head because it was there at the moment of filming. After that scene was done. I had to make the an audio recording of the same exact thing i was speaking about. Filming today was boring. After doing nothing all day, do i think i really want to film at all? Maybe so. I mean, i still have the camera to film with. I still don’t know if i’m going to get in trouble for having it. The corona-virus is not even a blessing for school. It starts again on March 30th...but online. I guess i'm going to have to show the teacher the camera. It’s not broken at all because i’m not known to break other People’s things. I would be paying $500 if the camera isn’t in good shape. Really, the camera cost less than $200 on Amazon. I don’t know if the school is just greedy or just they were on something. Model numbers on devices like the camera that come in handy when it comes to me. It’s also nice that i know what things really costs so i don’t get ripped off. Anyways back to filming. I might do some tomorrow so i can get it done with. Probably i’m not even done with what i’m supposed to film. Who knows. As long as the Corona-virus has school closed...I’ll be filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dying of Boredom, Editing Blog

Today is Thursday April 2nd, 2020. Today is just an off day. I woke up at 9. Left the house at 9:40. Took my skateboard with me and skat...