Monday, March 30, 2020

Lazy, Editing Blog


Today is Monday, March 30th, 2020. Today, was just an normal day. I don't do nothing special. I went to go get free breakfast at around 9:40. Left my house again at around 11 to go get lunch. They gave me both breakfast and lunch. I'm not going to be complicating tho. I did catch up on some school work though. I did an online class which I finished off with an Exam. Now where I have to Edit, That I do not know of. Editing for me right now is so boring because I have way too much time on my hands. I just added a little audio to the film so now it's golden. I won't upload it yet though. I have to do other things that have key due dates. But Editing is done. Come to my mind, and I really have to think about this. Did a virus really change our lives? This could be true or false. I know that the online learning stage is already in progress for me. I feel bad for the other kids though. They have to edit on like their phones or whatnot. It really must hurt them now to not edit during class. 90 mins and all of that was wasted. Friends were their biggest enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dying of Boredom, Editing Blog

Today is Thursday April 2nd, 2020. Today is just an off day. I woke up at 9. Left the house at 9:40. Took my skateboard with me and skat...