Sunday, March 22, 2020

The Best Re-Editng Blog.

Today is Sunday March 22nd, 2020. Okay, so here’s the breakdown. I’m done with the Re-film. Now i need to edit them back. I just realized that i was recording on the school SD card. It had 3 other projects on it. I don’t know why the other kids didn’t delete their projects or dumped it into the school computers but it’s whatever. The loose scenes and fighting scene are now into my editing software. I’m now ready to finish editing. I had to change the lighting on some of the scenes because it didn’t fit with the tone i was giving the audience. I had to make some voice recordings from my phone and transfer it on my computer. The reason why was because for a scene i had to film with the camera face me...sideways. I did a little lip syncing in the video so i had to had the audio to it. It make be choppy but it’s better than nothing. For the Fighting scene i had to first had part one. After that, i had to cut part one off and make part two seamlessly slide in with part one. It wasn’t that hard to do. For fun because i have nothing else to do, i made myself appear twice in the same video. How did i do that you might ask? I recorded the same video but me on different sides. I edited the video to split the sides into two. Changed the lighting on one side to match the other and boom! I got one nice little trick in editing. I just seen that i was part of my scene so i had to redo that scene and put a different shirt on. Re-edit it and i’m done with my movie. Now i have to wait a long time just to export this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dying of Boredom, Editing Blog

Today is Thursday April 2nd, 2020. Today is just an off day. I woke up at 9. Left the house at 9:40. Took my skateboard with me and skat...