Thursday, March 12, 2020

Almost Complete, Editing Blog

Today is Thursday March 12th, 2020. Currently I'm in the stages of making my movie, I finished editing all of the scenes so that it's all cut to where I wanted it to be. Now I started added titles to the films. Why? Because it's probably the next easiest thing to do in the editing process. I had to make a total of 15 titles. As of right now, I only have 14 titles because I still don't have music. Music in my film would be weird because it's mostly a silent film. Voice-overs will be done for scene one because my friend wanted to talk over the camera and read the scene description out-loud. After, those were done. I just chilled and seen the length of the video. It was just a tad under 1:50 at 1:45. So I probably have to film again for the 4th straight weekend. No tripod because I don't like carrying that around. Anyways, I have to finish off editing by adding effects to it. I'm trying to make my film as good as possible and better than everyone else's. I have the software that people my class don't have (Red Magic). They are just editing on Apple's iMovie and A slow Pinnacle Studios. It's funny to me because there's no way the film can be that food without a proper editing software. I'm lucky that I even have my own computer to do my own editing on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dying of Boredom, Editing Blog

Today is Thursday April 2nd, 2020. Today is just an off day. I woke up at 9. Left the house at 9:40. Took my skateboard with me and skat...