Thursday, April 2, 2020

Dying of Boredom, Editing Blog


Today is Thursday April 2nd, 2020. Today is just an off day. I woke up at 9. Left the house at 9:40. Took my skateboard with me and skateboarded about 6 blocks to get me some breakfast. Repeated again an hour later but getting to the place around 11 am. There was a lot of people their and they were giving out both breakfast and lunch. I don’t know why they give me breakfast again when i literally just came an hour ago. Having two Pancakes in the same day is always a good thing. I took that to heart. I didn’t do anything today. Literally I was just playing games all day. There isn’t anything for me to do. I did everything I could do. No more filming or editing. All of that is done for. A Stay-At-Home order is in place and that just forces me to stay home on the weekends. All of the parks are closed. Nothing is fun anymore. Now a days, I just lay down and play games. The workload for online classes is light work. Not too heavy on me. I think it’s going to be a boring and long “break” with a virus going around. It’s going to be something we probably may never the see again. The world will definitely not be the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dying of Boredom, Editing Blog

Today is Thursday April 2nd, 2020. Today is just an off day. I woke up at 9. Left the house at 9:40. Took my skateboard with me and skat...