Wednesday, March 18, 2020

The Final Re-Filming Blog

Today is Wednesday, March 18th 2020. Well Re-Filming day did not happen. My friend can not come over due to the corona-virus. Their parents fear that they could just get the virus by just going to my home and i don’t blame them for that. Broward wants to be a messed up county and have people go to the beach during a crisis. The First county to be on lock down is Miami-Dade. We could be the next one on Lock down but we’ll have to see. Right now we had the 2nd most cases in Florida. At first we had the most cases in Florida but it slowly went down to 2nd most. What i was going to do before everything was cancelled we re-do one scene that had fighting in it. The Fighting scene need a 2nd part ( runaway) but originally i couldn’t film that because my friends had to go. Now what we have to do now is “runaway” from a virus. Also i had to make some of the scenes from the paper. I skipped a lot of scenes that was some time wasters. If i had make those scenes, the movie intro would look like a a lot of cut-away shots. I don’t want that look for my intro because that just sloppy. I’ll film some of my intro by myself but with no tripod. I must be lucky because i checked at a Camera on a Thursday and was due back on Monday. School was cancelled on a Saturday and i technically get to “keep” the camera til school opens. I might get in trouble for that, i might not. We wouldn’t know because school is closed. This virus really is in for something else then. I’ve never seen anything like this before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dying of Boredom, Editing Blog

Today is Thursday April 2nd, 2020. Today is just an off day. I woke up at 9. Left the house at 9:40. Took my skateboard with me and skat...