Monday, October 7, 2019

The Beginning of Media Studies

 Welcome to my blog! My name is Alexis. I'm an 11th grader at Fort Lauderdale High School. I'm a 4 time Adobe Certificate all coming from the class Communication Technology. I have certifications in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and InDesign. I used to play Football for Junior Varsity in the summer of 2018. I had been an computer nerd for most of my life and want to be a computer engineering.

Starting from August of 2019, my school life have been wild. When I started school, I started out with classes that I wanted and some classes that I didn't. With 4 college classes in the same day, that can be one of the most stressful things in the world. Having 3 AICE AS Level classes and an AP class on top of that. It's manageable but with a lot of work starting to pile up, I have to start working harder for those passing grades in those classes. On the other days, I have two honors classes as well as a math class. I always hated math since Algebra I one was introduced to me in 8th grade. But other than that the school year have been okay for me.

Work wise, I'm doing good for my age and the grade I'm in. I work at a restaurant called Catfish Dewey's on Andrew's Ave. Currently I'm a dishwasher making a decent about of money for a teenager. I started working at Catfish Dewey's since February of 2019 and have not disappointed anyone at the restaurant. The employees there appreciate me because I'm quick and hard working. Working about now 11-13 hours a week, I can start to buy things that my parent's couldn't buy for me. Working at the restaurant is really good for me and gives me an idea of the "adult's life" taste at a younger age. Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dying of Boredom, Editing Blog

Today is Thursday April 2nd, 2020. Today is just an off day. I woke up at 9. Left the house at 9:40. Took my skateboard with me and skat...