Monday, October 28, 2019

Editing Blog Nike Commerical

  Today is October 28th, 2019. I am currently in editing mode with the raw film footage. I had inserted my own micro SD card into my computer. After I have inserted my micro SD card into my computer, I've gone into the Card's folder. There was a folder called "DCIM" on the computer where all the files of the footage was. After clicking that folder there's a sub-folder called "194_1024." The 1024 stands for the date it was taken ( which was October 24th ). I clicked and dragged the the sub-folder "194_1024" onto my computer's desktop.  After that, I opened Google Drive and uploaded the folder there so the the files could be on the 3 different platforms. After that, I was ready to edit the footage(s).
 
  The editing process was actually in a nut shell. Pinnacle Studios on the school computer was not working. I did not know the actual cause of this problem. I can infer that these computer are too late to run an editing software. Those computers are on Windows XP running Windows 10 . That's a 14 year difference on the software. I don't even know how the school installed the newest software even on a 14 year old computer. It's actually pretty impressive when I think of it again. Pinnacle Studio might work on a laptop but not these old desktops. Maybe I'll just install Pinnacle Studios on laptop so I can edit myself with no problems.

 Since Pinnacle Studios won't on the school's computer I have a backup plan. Sony Vegas Pro 15. It's an editing software available on Windows  7,8, or 10. I have it installed on my computer ( the same one I'm typing this from) so I can start editing right away. If Sony Vegas Pro 15 fails to work on my computer, I also have a plan C. Adobe After Effect 2018 or Adobe Premiere Pro 2019. I have Adobe After Effects 2018 installed on this computer as an editing backup or to make effects in the editing process. Adobe Premiere Pro 2019 is also on my desktop at home so I have 3 different places I can edit my footage ( 2 if Pinnacle Studios isn't working still). My computer will be way more reliable than my desktop or the school's computer. No one's uses my computer anyways so that's always a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dying of Boredom, Editing Blog

Today is Thursday April 2nd, 2020. Today is just an off day. I woke up at 9. Left the house at 9:40. Took my skateboard with me and skat...