Friday, October 25, 2019

Filming Blog Nike Commercial

Today is October 25th, 219. On October 24th, 2019, me and my partner we're getting ready to film. I had brought the main prop of the blue Nike cleats in a book bag. Me and my partner had gotten a football from a football coach at our school. While walking to the field, I was catching some left handed passes thrown by my partner.when we reached the football field, I got out my Nike cleats from my book bag. I had also pulled out a Nike Vikings jersey which was used for another scene. I threw a couple of passes to my partner to get the feel of throwing a football after a while. After throwing some passes, I also catch some passes thrown my way as well. After all of that throwing practice with the football, I was set up to film the first scene.

In the 1st scene, I was the camera man. I filmed my partner going backwards showing off his jersey. I had to film that scene a couple more times because my partner would mess up the ending. During the 1st scene, the camera was stationary meaning it's on its own tripod. I had pressed a red button to start the recording and pressed it again to stop it. The 2nd scene wasn't recorded by me because I was a non-factor for that part. The 3rd scene was recorded by me. The camera was loosen so that I can record this you moving from left to right. After the 3rd scene, I moved from being the cameraman to being an actor. I had a difficult job to from being an actor and the cameraman at the same time.

In the 4th scene I started as the cameraman. I had to hit the record button and my time as a cameraman was up. I rushed to the left side or away from the camera to go to the ball and place of the scene. As I hike the ball I quickly released the ball as soon as I touched it. I smiled after the play and the throw. In 5th scene I was the defender. As the defender, I was quickly passed by my partner ( who was my opponent at the time) and after that I was no longer an actor anymore. I switched back to being a cameraman for the last scene. The last scene was filmed on the tripod then was taken off the tripod for the "Toe Drag Swag" scene. I rushed quickly with the camera in hand to see the toes dragged across the sidelines and a celebration all on film with the camera. It was a good day of filming as an actor and an cameraman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dying of Boredom, Editing Blog

Today is Thursday April 2nd, 2020. Today is just an off day. I woke up at 9. Left the house at 9:40. Took my skateboard with me and skat...