Monday, November 25, 2019

Filming Blog. SAD! Music Video

Today is Monday, November 25th, 2019. We did not get to film over the weekend. It kind of sucks that we didn't at least get the cameras to start filming. On Thursday, we could of gotten a head start on our music video. Our teacher wasn't there for the day we could check out the cameras. Another teacher was there to give out the cameras but we didn't take one. I already was filling out the sheet so we can check it out but my group mates said they couldn't go. One of my group mates said that they had a personal arrangement with his family. That was yesterday when we were going to film. Now we have to film over the break when we have free time from school again.

On Friday November 22th, we could not film at all. Since I was going to be the camera man, I wouldn't and couldn't be there. I had work that day right after school so time was limited. My group mates was free though. They didn't have any work or anything important that Friday as well. For me work was a breeze for me. No one really was showing up and that's always a good thing. No big 35+ people parties coming in at 8 o'clock were in the building too. So because of that I got out of work early. 11 o'clock probably seems late but heck it's early me.

Saturday was the same thing as well. I had work and my group mates didn't have anything to do. Probably it would of been smart for them to film now that i think of it. I'm still the editor of the group so I still would have a role in that. Problem is that probably my group mates would do the project differently. What I can see during the filming process is me being the director of the whole music video which I have yet to see my group mates do yet. With this being the last video we make this year I'm going all out on editing. It's going to be the best one out of all of the music videos. Maybe I'll be closer to an unknown dream of mines but who knows? Maybe I do...but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dying of Boredom, Editing Blog

Today is Thursday April 2nd, 2020. Today is just an off day. I woke up at 9. Left the house at 9:40. Took my skateboard with me and skat...