Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Planning Blog - SAD! Music Video

Today is November 20th, 2019. Me and my two teammates are planning for the Music Video on Xxxtentacion's Song "Sad!". We have around 3 weeks to get the whole project to be finished so it should be a piece of cake. The Planning Blog is due 11/21 as well as the Storyboard Blog. Last class on the 18th of November, I had my teammate change the song of the Music Video because there was no ideas that could be created from that song. On the 19th, I didn't really do anything to progress on the project but kind of thought about some scenes we can do. The next couple of days I will not be doing anything on the project but I will try and get the camera ready so we can try and film on Sunday. That's the only day that I'm not busy on. Thursday, I just need a rest day and Friday and Saturday I have to go work so that's that.

 We are going to be using a number of props in our video. A Skateboard, bike, bed, phone and fake blood is to name a few. The two transportation ( bike and skateboard) will be used in the filming and used to record film on. The bed and phone are part of a scene so really i can't expand more on that. The fake blood is also part of a scene I can't explain more of. Costumes...we really did not have plans to wear some because it would be just a casual music video. No expensive or special clothing is really needed for the Music Video. The costumes will probably be regular clothes that we wear at school/when we're go out to a place. The location will be at Adrian's House.We did not get really approved on that by His parent(s) but that's what we have planned out for now.

 No one is sick at the time as of November 20th so we are all healthy. Safety for Me and my group mates is going to be when other cars pass by ME while I'm recording. The Sidewalk in Florida is not really big enough to have both a bike and a skateboard on the same sidewalk. Also the width of the bike make it harder to fit on the sidewalk. So incoming cars I'll have to wait for. The Schedule right now is iffy but we are subjected to change it. I've already stated that the next couple of days I will not be doing anything and probably my group mates are the same but on Sunday we will try to film with the equipment that we signed out for on Thursday. Monday and Tuesday we can either start to film or finish filming. After November 26th, we are not going to be doing nothing but editing and writing blogs about the this Music Video. So we hope all goes to plan with this process.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dying of Boredom, Editing Blog

Today is Thursday April 2nd, 2020. Today is just an off day. I woke up at 9. Left the house at 9:40. Took my skateboard with me and skat...