Sunday, January 26, 2020

Genre Reseach, 22 Jump Street

The movie is a 2014 film called 22 Jump Street. It's a Action film. Camera agnles are 2 shots, closeup, medium shot, meduim long shot, medium close shot, close shot, point of view shot, over the shoulder shot, high angle and low angle. Camera movements are a lone tracking shot. Costume as nothing, just regular ole clothes. Lighting is mildly warm ( alot of oranges ). Actors are Channing Tatum, Jonah Hill, Ice Cube and Jillian Bell. Props in 22 Jump Street is guns and alcohol. Setting is in MC State University and a beach. Editing in 22 Jump Street including Graphic/Action match, cutaways, burn ins/out and reverse shot. Sounds in the flim is the score, dialogue and non-diegetic sounds. Elements in the film are dirty jokes and actions and physical fights. I like the film because it's one of my favorite films that I've watch. I don't like the film because really i see some corny lines from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dying of Boredom, Editing Blog

Today is Thursday April 2nd, 2020. Today is just an off day. I woke up at 9. Left the house at 9:40. Took my skateboard with me and skat...