Friday, January 31, 2020

Title Research : Art of Title Website


Today is January 31th, 2020. We are starting to learning about movie intro titles that happen in the first few minutes into a movie. We started research about it and I came across a website called Art of the Title.  I researched the website because it was actually appealing to me. The Titles that the websites provide goes onto a list. The website has titles from everything like movies ( what i'm researching ), to TV shows to even video games! The website also has like their top 10 title sequences which is pretty cool to see. Designers and Studios is also cool to see because you can see different software that were used to make the titles. I was surprised when i didn't see Adobe After Effects because you can easily make titles on that too. On that studio's list i did not see a software that i know so it had to be State of the Art type software. I click on the links when I have a chance to when i make my movie intro. In the top 10 title sequences of 2019 they had Black Panther ( a movie i'm researching about ). The title animations for the top 10 is all really cool. I'll probably go for broke when I'm doing my movie intro. This website should be my go-to website when I'm researching titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dying of Boredom, Editing Blog

Today is Thursday April 2nd, 2020. Today is just an off day. I woke up at 9. Left the house at 9:40. Took my skateboard with me and skat...