Friday, January 31, 2020

Title Research: Watch the Titles Website


Today is January, 31th, 2020. As part of my research on title, I had to research two websites all about titles. "Watch The Titles" was the 2nd website i came across. Compared to the first website ( Art of the Title ), this has a different interface. I had to research this website because I had to get another Action movie for my research. Once I linked the link it started to play different movies and tv shows intros. It was good to see a few once it happen but it kills the battery. Researching the movies on here is better because they have a list of links you can click. It has everything from video games to tv shows and even movies. It's simpler to that because everything is right there for you which is better than "Art of the Title."  The films are located under "Feature Film." There's no category to sort by genre ( to make the search easier). Research on this website was too easy for me. I found just one film I wanted to use. The other website had the other 3 I wanted to do. I wish I got to use that website more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dying of Boredom, Editing Blog

Today is Thursday April 2nd, 2020. Today is just an off day. I woke up at 9. Left the house at 9:40. Took my skateboard with me and skat...