Thursday, February 6, 2020

Planning Blog Sound Script

 \

Today is February 6th, 2019. In my movie film ( which i haven't named yet), I'm creating a sound script for my film introduction. I'm trying to create an action film that doesn't have a lot of sounds in it. In the first two scenes there's no sound included because the Hacker is just getting into his spot. A few more scenes like this happen through the movie. Creating a movie about hacking while it has to have action and is quiet could be a challenge. Note to self that I'm doing all of this about myself as well. Call me the man after this because it'll get the job done. The third and four scenes are the scenes with the most sound in them. The rest of the scenes could be self explanatory by now. It's going to be a hard project when you have to do really everything by yourself. Self learning is always the best learning they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dying of Boredom, Editing Blog

Today is Thursday April 2nd, 2020. Today is just an off day. I woke up at 9. Left the house at 9:40. Took my skateboard with me and skat...