Thursday, February 6, 2020

Planning Blog Shooting Script



Today is February 6th, 2020. Doing the Shooting Script was a piece of cake. No help was needed at all in the film scene description. It's was just a day when everything was clicking fast to me. Ideas start popping up left and right. The Shooting Script i say was like writing the Music video. Note this, I balled out on the music video. That was too easy as well. This project has the most amount of work on it. If I can stop doing them like 10 minutes before it's due that would be great. I'm my greatest when I'm under pressure and by myself. 3 more blogs in about a week left. It's going to be a pain going forward but it's going to be worth it at the end. Mamba Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dying of Boredom, Editing Blog

Today is Thursday April 2nd, 2020. Today is just an off day. I woke up at 9. Left the house at 9:40. Took my skateboard with me and skat...