Monday, March 16, 2020

Corona-virus Editing Blog

Today is Monday, March 16th, 2020. There's no school today so that means a lot of things. I have more time on the editing blogs. More time for editing in general. That's a good thing because we can start focusing on Editing. I'm basically done with my editing. All I need is to re-shoot some scenes and add them in. The titles are done. The effects are done. The project is mostly done at this point. Problem is, there's a virus going around the world. It's called the Corona-virus. Sounds like the beer name too! They say it's like the flu but it's messes with the lungs. People with underlying health conditions are are the greatest risk. I'm making sure that I get my re-shooting and reediting done during this tough period of time. I have to be careful though because the virus is airborne like the flu. So that means my computer which I edit on, can be a subject to the virus. I have to wipe it down everyday so it doesn't get dusk for bacteria. Also moving forward, there's not going to be any more school for the foreseeable future. I know this should be all about editing but this could cause weeks of information to be lost. For me, it's no problem because I don't have to see people and I can do my own thing with editing. It's bad because people who depend on Editing on the school computer is still subject to the dates things have to be done. That's one way to start spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dying of Boredom, Editing Blog

Today is Thursday April 2nd, 2020. Today is just an off day. I woke up at 9. Left the house at 9:40. Took my skateboard with me and skat...