Monday, March 9, 2020

Finishing Up Editing Blog

Today is March 9th, 2020. Today was kind of a slow day. I’ve never been so tired and so awake at the same time. Instead of just wasting time and playing games I went to go start Editing. The editing Software I used was Sony Vegas. I have it both for my laptop and my desktop at home. first thing first, get all of my scenes from my SD card. My SD card is different from other SD cards because it’s actually a micro SD card with a SD card adapter. I could just put it in my computer so I don’t have to dump from the camera micro USB 2.0 to the school computers. USB 2.0 is the old Android charger that is just painfully slow. The file was size around 2 GB although I didn’t really get to all of the parts of the film yet. I dragged all of the file onto my desktop and then dragged it to the timeline and just started editing. I only dragged the scenes i needed for the film.When I mean by Edited, meaning I started cutting parts that was not part of the movie. So a 15 second scene could be actually less than 7 seconds. Cutting scenes could be either good and bad because it could put you under the 1:50 mark or over the 2:00 mark. I was around the 1:45 mark so I still have same work to do. Either way that’s really the most Editing I got to all day. More editing has to be done soon but it's just a matter of timing for me. For the rest of the day I just went on to take a nap. Woke up around 9 pm and just went about the rest of the night from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dying of Boredom, Editing Blog

Today is Thursday April 2nd, 2020. Today is just an off day. I woke up at 9. Left the house at 9:40. Took my skateboard with me and skat...