Thursday, March 5, 2020

Disappointment, Peer Editing Review Blog


Well today is Thursday, March 6th 2020. Peer Review was awkward. It was technically two days from Tuesday to Wednesday because of the group that has to review your film and you have to review someone else's film. Both of those scenarios never happened because those two groups never showed up. The group I'm reviewing was group 8, Which was a single person. On Tuesday, she didn't come but on Wednesday she did. It was awkward when she came in because she flat out did not have her film. She just gave up in this class which was weird. I've never seen anyone do that. I mean it doesn't make sense because you had 3 weeks to film but didn't film a single scene. Now the group that has to review me is like MIA ( Missing in action). I didn't hear the substitute say the group's name on Tuesday nor do I remember if any of them was called on Wednesday. If they were here this whole time and never came up to me then that's the weakest move I'll ever see a freshman do. The fact that, that could be a possibility is the most important part of being reviewed. Refusing to review my work while I'm here is going to be tough for that group in the future. I think that that group should get 3 straight Zeros. Not for doing the blog, but for not doing what they are supposed to do. I'm not coming up to them to give them my drive, not happening. That's not going to happen. They have to come to me to see it themselves. If they complain about it to the teacher, Please show no remorse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dying of Boredom, Editing Blog

Today is Thursday April 2nd, 2020. Today is just an off day. I woke up at 9. Left the house at 9:40. Took my skateboard with me and skat...