Friday, January 17, 2020

Beginning of the End!

    Hello my name is Alexis and I'm back! We had a month hiatus due to exams and winter break. I'm pretty sure I passed most of my exams so that's good. I'm doing good if you were to ask me in 2019. 2020 is so far a bad ride. I'm already lacking in one class that shouldn't even exist. That one of my classes ( English ) is in the hands of the wrong teacher and it's killing me. Busy work should of been her middle name because it's all we're getting in class. It's stressing me out and that's how I start my day out. Stressing over one class at the start of anyone's day is always a mood change. So basically I'm not doing good with all these things stressing me out.

     I learned that there was more software to use on my own computer to help more with editing. The more software I have on my computer, the more i can learn. The talent's that came with me and editing is the ability to make BETTER videos than everyone else in my class. I'm the only one that uses my computer in the class so the advantage I have is already unfair. A sub-software called Red Giant comes into place while I'm editing in Sony Vegas. It can add effects such as fire, blood and water to make my videos ( in this case an upcoming movie intro ) better. Executing those effect in the video would be legendary! That could even get me a job in the future but I won't getting ahead of myself right now.  It's way too good to be filming another video because i'm way too excited!

      A pitch is an very brief summary of a film in about 25 words in about 2 sentences ( could be 23-25 words but never more than 25 words or more than 2 sentences ). For me a pitch for a film would be probably the hardest thing to do. A lot of ideas that come from me would be way more than a pitch. Making one pitch is hard but adding two more to make it a total of three pitches are possible( for now)! My first pitch is about a Basketball Murder story. "Two NBA superstars square off to see who the best point guard in NBA but after one loss, he comes a killer for hire" (24 words). My second pitch is an Home Invasion. "A rich man could be rich and still act broke but after a robbery of his home happened his life changed for the better" (24 words). My third pitch is about Cyber-hacking. "A teenager is too smart for his school and the internet is his best friend but sometimes he abuses his friend to get his way" ( 25 words).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dying of Boredom, Editing Blog

Today is Thursday April 2nd, 2020. Today is just an off day. I woke up at 9. Left the house at 9:40. Took my skateboard with me and skat...