Friday, January 17, 2020

Choosing the Pitch ( Film Intro ).

     Today is January 17th, 2020. In my last blog i talked about the three different pitches I made to chose for my film. Basketball Murder, Home Invasion and Cyber-hacking. Out of those three, I really like the Home Invasion and Cyber-hacking. The Basketball murder one was just a sports related thought i had ( because i was going to the basketball court the next day ) but didn't want to make it like a commercial. I had to put a quick little twist to it than it just being some ordinary game of basketball. The Home Invasion and the Cyber-hacking would the best because of the ideas i can create out of that. It's way too many to think of instead of being limited to a basketball film. Not a lot of them really can top the box office because of the interest of the film. It's just too easy man!

         The Home Invasion film will probably be my best work yet. I think that i can expand on I can or can't do. It's a simple idea that has have a ton of ways that it leave a hook. I would have to film this at home because it's really in the title. I can be more relaxed at home then going to some place and trying it. Problem is that i would need another person to help me film it. Filming an action scene ( spoiler!) would need at least 3 people and probably another camera in the mix.  It's going to be a complex look when a storyboard could be make for this. Hint that it has to be 2 minutes with no elements from another film so that's a challenge. But maybe there's a better option here.

           Cyber-hacking could be better and could be worst. To me it seems like a good film because it would have computers in it. I love to work on computers so its already sounding good. It's something that is way better than the Basketball Murder pitch i had. The bad thing about is that i would need another person to film me. I wouldn't know what computer to film because i have tons at home. One has Windows XP and the others are Windows 10. Could I edit the screen where it looks like i'm hacking? Should I try and use two computers at the same time to hacking? Could this be the film of choice?

           The film i'm going to do is the Cyber-hacking. It's a easy choice because of the cliff hangers I can give the audience. I could also give them some action as well. It's a mixture of talent and thought that can make this film an all time great or an bust. My other two videos had a lot of laughs but the videos where better than what some people would do. If you can't do better then don't talk. I'm doing this film by myself but other people not part of the class can do it as well. When this product is finished it going to be a must watch intro all of the time. It's just that easy for me. Look at what editing can do for me! I'm better than anyone at editing and that can be what a good or bad film needs.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dying of Boredom, Editing Blog

Today is Thursday April 2nd, 2020. Today is just an off day. I woke up at 9. Left the house at 9:40. Took my skateboard with me and skat...