Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Genre Research Revisit



Today is January 22nd, 2020. Back in October we had to randomly choose a genre from a basket. We didn't luck out and we had gotten "Drama". Me and my partner did a 7 slide PowerPoint on the genre. We had find the different camera angles, movements, films, music likes and dislike about it. I didn't like how we rushed so quickly on the PowerPoint. Yes we got the research down and in the PowerPoint but it did not reflect well in my grade book. A plain PowerPoint in my eyes. This PowerPoint is a base of what will be doing in the next couple of blogs so get ready to see the same thing over and over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dying of Boredom, Editing Blog

Today is Thursday April 2nd, 2020. Today is just an off day. I woke up at 9. Left the house at 9:40. Took my skateboard with me and skat...