Sunday, February 23, 2020

A Successful Day, Filming Blog



Today is February 23rd ,2020. I had film the first couple of scenes for my movie. Yesterday I had texted Loubinson to come over so here would come over today and he did. Kendrick didn’t come because he didn’t know what “time management” was. I told him to come at 11 am or 1 pm because it would be the ideal time to film but he didn’t want to because he wanted to watch a stupid football game. So we had to film without Kendrick leaving us to only do about 3 scenes today. It was pretty good for me because now i’m on track. At the beginning of today, Loubinson had came too early because I didn’t even shower yet. Before we actually started filming, there was two little kids in the way. They kept looking at us funny because the camera was in distance. When the kids was out of the picture, I was ready to record...the camera man ( Loubinson ) was not. So the kids were back in the picture and now we had to wait until they were out. They stayed in the picture for about a good 5 minutes. I actually wanted to throw one of them on the roof ( as a joke ). So now after those 5 minutes they were out of the picture. Some scenes were shot twice because I looked at the camera. My dad was also home but he wasn’t too much in the film. In the 2nd scene he was technically there but I didn’t see his face or body in the film when looking back at the film. Props to Loubinson for doing that scene as clean as possible. Today was a good day in filming and i hope that i could repeat doing it later in the week. Wish me luck and i hope it doesn’t rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dying of Boredom, Editing Blog

Today is Thursday April 2nd, 2020. Today is just an off day. I woke up at 9. Left the house at 9:40. Took my skateboard with me and skat...