Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Chang of Plans, Filming Blog

Today is Wednesday February 20th, 2020. I was suppose to do this blog since Sunday ( pictured ) but I have been busy since. Friday was an early release day but I had work like 3 hours after that so I didn't try and film. My friend that was going to show up on Sunday was not in the area so he couldn't go and film quickly. Saturday was the same thing. I had work that day and I was tired from the day before so nothing was done. Sunday was supposed to be that day where I actually film but it started raining. Since the rain started around the 10 am time, my parent couldn't come over to help film at that time. It would have been the perfect time to start filming to so I don't have to do much next week. Also, being tired that day and no one here to record. I called that an off day. The rain wasn't too heavily but it was too wet outside so that was a no go. On Monday was a relax day, I had to because I was becoming stressed of school. I went to the basketball park for around an hour, came home and went to sleep. No scenes were recorded because no one showed up! That was a bust of a 4 day weekend. Bad luck mixed with poor time management was not okay at all. This week I plan to get a camera over the weekend and start filming. I gotta make sure everything goes smoothly next Sunday. I'm counting on you ( as in myself ).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dying of Boredom, Editing Blog

Today is Thursday April 2nd, 2020. Today is just an off day. I woke up at 9. Left the house at 9:40. Took my skateboard with me and skat...