Thursday, February 27, 2020

Alone Today, Fliming Blog


Today is Thursday, February 28th, 2020. Today was a tiring day. I did only a scene today where I had just shown my face a lot. I had no one help my film today so it was okay. As the director, I clutched this film out. I did it quickly because no one was at home. That's a good thing so that people would not walk into the camera or make noise. My mother and brother went out to go buy a tablet, so I saw my chance. I had to start recording, walk into the camera area, wait a few seconds then start acting. I've done that before with the Music Video. After doing that about like 15 times, I was done filming for the day. I have to film again on Saturday to do another scene. Filming by yourself isn't as easy as it looks. With the new tripod I got, it's harder. The tripod only has two levels ( opposed to 3 that the older one had) but was wider. A problem with this was it could take up the walkway in my house. That's around 3 feet from one of my couch to the other couch. So I had to high-step over a leg of the tripod to stop the camera from recording. I don't think that I could record another scene by myself so my friends would have to help me out. Hopefully they can come both Saturday and Sunday so we can be finished with the Project in time for Peer Editing. When they see my film they are going to be shocked. It's probably going to be the best one out of all of the films anyways. I'm just that confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dying of Boredom, Editing Blog

Today is Thursday April 2nd, 2020. Today is just an off day. I woke up at 9. Left the house at 9:40. Took my skateboard with me and skat...