Thursday, February 13, 2020

Planning Blog Storyboard

Today is February 13th, 2020. I just did my storyboard today and man was it a long person. It took me about 3 hours to complete this project. I had 10 scenes in my storyboard. Each block is about 2 seconds but that cant be the same while I'm filming because of the different angles I'm going to use. The storyboard was nowhere near to what I was thinking in my head. Having to add a few more scenes within main scenes was difficult because it had to make sense. I'm tired of all of that hard work man. I'm ready to make this film into a reality. It's going to be the 2nd biggest project I'll have this year. I'll talk to you soon in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dying of Boredom, Editing Blog

Today is Thursday April 2nd, 2020. Today is just an off day. I woke up at 9. Left the house at 9:40. Took my skateboard with me and skat...