Monday, February 10, 2020

Planning Blog Schedule



Today is February 14th,  2020. The Schedule of the Film is very simple. The plan is to film the movie at my house. There's going to be a camera setup in my house to capture angles without it being hand held. The people in the film is going to be at least 2 people, for a max of 5 it was not in the script. I'm going to need to balance out the people to make the scenes match the scripts. Health in this film is important because a death is seen here. We have to execute that scene on one go because i don't think i would want to do it another day. Given that I'll want to start filming as soon as Finish the storyboard, It's possible to take this in one go. Time will have to fly by to mess this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dying of Boredom, Editing Blog

Today is Thursday April 2nd, 2020. Today is just an off day. I woke up at 9. Left the house at 9:40. Took my skateboard with me and skat...