Monday, February 10, 2020

Planning Blog Titles

Today is February 10th, 2020. The Titles of the movie will be creative. I will actually get to use a program that I always wanted to use. The King Ping Tracker. It's going to be used for a lot of the titles such as the Film name, Actors and Studio name. It's going to be better than having the screen shot or the text going over the movie itself. That is not the way that the pros do it. I believe that i will already have a better film that probably the students that are doing this class. Since I'm alone as the Visual editor, I will go crazy. Take it over the top. Beat out everyone with my titles and keep them guessing and doubting me. It looks plain right now but its going to stand out once I get into the zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dying of Boredom, Editing Blog

Today is Thursday April 2nd, 2020. Today is just an off day. I woke up at 9. Left the house at 9:40. Took my skateboard with me and skat...